Thursday, June 19, 2014

Gone Golfing

Today was my first official day of summer! Me and my cousin went golfing. It was my first time out and I didn't do that well but we had lots of fun. Enjoy
 
I found yet another use for Poppy Clips! I added it to my ponytail. (here)


Tee it high, let it fly!
 





 
 





 
Shorts : Lilly Pulitzer (here)// Hat: Vineyard Vines (here)// Polo: J. Crew (old) // Monogram Ring: www.lovealwaysbysd.com use code "belleoftheball45" for 15% off// monogram necklace: (here)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby

3 comments :

  1. Lovin your golf-prep style! Nothing says summer like pretty shades of Lilly & some sunshine! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely in love with this outfit! Lilly's "Lobstah Roll" is one of my all time faves! Your style is fabulous. Great post, Abby!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball