Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Neons // Collab with @msbrittanybrat

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday, today I was super excited to have a day off of school and to do this outfit collab with +MsBrittanybrat on instagram! Go check out her look :)
 
This outfit is all about NEONS, one of my favorite summer trends. The shorts are from Marshalls, the t-shirt from loft, the necklace from Delia's, my shoes are Jack Rogers via Nemin Marcus last call (similar), bracelets are from @shopforddesigns on instagram, and my lovely straw is from Vineyard Vines.
 



 When it gets chilly I'll throw on my Gap crewneck sweatshirt




 H&M sunglasses
 
Lemonade is THE BEST


 
xo, Abby

4 comments :

  1. Love your outfit and the straw!!
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby!
    I am obsessed with your style and I was wondering if you wanted to do a style steal on Instagram and blogspot! let me know what you think :)
    Audrey Rene
    all-things-audrey.blogspot.com
    instagram: @all_things_audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email me and we can talk, belleoftheball45@gmail.com

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball