Saturday, June 14, 2014

Peonies and Vineyard Vines

Hey everyone, so today I FINALLY got my hands on some peonies and I'm in love. They smell phenomenal and are the prettiest flowers EVER! So , knowing me, I had a quick photo-shoot. Enjoy!
 
 

 
 






 
 My Bows&Kites bow is so adorable on my Vineyard Vines tote bag! Go to www.bowsandkites.storeenvy.com and use code "belleoftheball45" to get 15% off your very own bow!
 



 
Shoes: Tory Burch (here) // Shirt: Vineyard Vines (here)// Headband: Vineyard Vines (no longer available, similar) // White jeans: Old Navy (here) // Bow: Bows & Kites (similar here , if you want the exact bow I have you can always message them :) ) use code "belleoftheball45" for 15% off // Tote bag: Vineyard Vines (similar) // Monogram Ring: www.lovealwaysbysd.com use code "belleoftheball45" for 15% off!

3 comments :

  1. This outfit is just so cute!

    beyoutifulbeauties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking beautiful in pink dress.Amazing atmosphere. If you want to get viral in social media then buy revines that will help you to increase the number of people who can access any video or information you share. This is beneficial especially if you are selling and marketing certain products. You are sure that the higher the number of followers you have the higher the number of people who are likely to buy your products.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball