Monday, June 30, 2014

Red, White, and Blue

Hey everyone! The Fourth of July is this Friday and I couldn't be more excited. Its one of my favorite holidays. I love spending time with my friends and family watching fireworks, eating hot dogs and hamburgers, and having tons of fun!This post is a couple outfit ideas for the Fourth, all with the colors red, white ,and blue. Enjoy!
 
The first outfit is the one I will most likely be wearing. It's more casual, and perfect for a picnic.
 
 
 
These were the very first Tusk in Sun inspired sneakers I painted!
 
 
My Bows & Kites bow is perfect! Get yours at www.bowsandkites.storeenvy.com and use code "belleoftheball45" for 15% off!





 
Get your monogram necklace at www.lovealwaysbysd.com and use code "belleoftheball45" for 15% off!
 
Shirt: Vineyard Vines (here) // Shorts: J Crew factory (here) // Shoes: Handpainted // Neckalce :  www.lovealwaysbysd.com and use code "belleoftheball45" for 15% off! // Bow: www.bowsandkites.storeenvy.com and use code "belleoftheball45" for 15% off!
 
The second look is more dressed up.
 





 
Dress: Vineyard Vines (here) // Necklace: Brina Box (here) // Monogram Neckalce:  www.lovealwaysbysd.com and use code "belleoftheball45" for 15% off! // Shoes: Jack Rogers
 
My third look is also casual. This look is from the most recent photoshoot I had with the Nantucket shop at Tony Walker. (@nantucketshoptw on instagram)
 
 
Top: Vineyard Vines // Shorts: Vineyard Vines (here)// Shoes: www.toms.com // Headband: Piece Apparel available at Tony Walker
 
Thanks for reading, I hope you have a fun Fourth of July!
 
xo,
 

3 comments :

  1. I love these looks! Especially the third one..
    xx-
    Cathleen
    Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do a blog post/video about how to paint the sneakers? They are so cute- I just have to have some of my own!

    ReplyDelete

  3. 2016 fashion toms shoes with many new style for you to choose.only $16.9,Get it immediately,http://www.tomshoesus.com
    Toms Womens Glitter Black Shoes
    Women Toms Glitter shoes Silver
    Women Toms Glitter shoes Gold

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball