Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lilly Loving

Hey everyone! Today I'm wearing my favorite casual dress. I added my monogrammed baseball cap from Personalized From Me To You (here), thanks so much for the sweet surprise! The colors in the hat match my dress perfectly. Enjoy

 



 

Jack Rogers Neon Whipstitch Thong Sandal, Lime • Jack Rogers • $77.00 (here)
Lilly Pulitzer Kids Jaylynne Dress (Toddler/Little Kids/Big Kids) • Lilly Pulitzer • $48.00 (here)
Personalized From Me To You monogram hat (here)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby
 

1 comment :

  1. Your outfits are always so fabulous, Abby! I am a huge fan of the 'Lobstah Roll' print, and your dress is perfect! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. It's an award featuring up and coming bloggers! You can find more info here: http://courtneyecartermedia.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-nominee.html :)

    xoxo, Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball