Sunday, September 7, 2014

Falling for Fall

 Hey everyone! Today I woke up in 60 degree weather, and I have to say I was very excited. Cooler weather means I can pull out my favorite fall vests, boots, sweaters, and I'm eager to start wearing all of my fall pieces.
 
Enjoy!
 
 




 

Sunglasses (here) // Necklace (J Crew old, similar here) // Button down (Kohl's old, similar here) // Ralph Lauren Sweater (TJ Maxx ) // Old Navy Jeans (here) // Old Navy Flats (old, similar here) // Monogrammed Clutch (here)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby

1 comment :

  1. Love the outfit! I am beyond jealous at yalls cooler weather that you're having! It's still in the low 90's in Dallas :( I am SO ready to break out the boots, hats, and scarves!

    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball