Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Gingham and Poppy Clips

Hey everyone! Today I'm styling my favorite Poppy Clips For fall. They are not only adorable, but all profits from the sales of these Poppy Clips go to a 17 month year old girl named Bailey who  is currently fighting Stage IV Neuroblastoma.
 
The mustard yellow color is perfect to pair with navy! I paired it with my second favorite J Crew vest (herringbone being #1 of course). And a special thanks to my mom for letting me borrow her gorgeous purse. :)
 
Enjoy!
 







 
 



J Crew Factory Vest (here) // L.L. Bean Boots (here) // Monogram necklace (here) // Poppy Clips (here)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby

3 comments :

  1. Totally loving this look, that vest is amazing. I've been debating whether or not I should order it! I also love the idea of those Poppy Clips, what a great cause!

    pink champagne problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. What specific bean boots do you have?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball