Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Styling Puffer Vests 4 Ways

Hey everyone! Today I am styling my puffer vests in 4 different ways. Vests are so versatile and I love wearing them will almost anything in the fall and winter.
 
 Enjoy!
 
1. Dressed up
 

 

 
 
Skirt : Forever 21 (here) // Chambray top : Gap Kids (similar here) // Hunter rain Boots (here) // J Crew Factory Vest (here)
 
2. When in doubt, prep it out.
 
 


 
Vest : Old Navy // Shoes : Old Navy (in store) // Jeans : Old Navy // Clutch (hand painted, email me belloftheball45@gmail.com if interested in ordering) // Headband: Etsy Devonalana (here) // Gingham top: Abercrombie (similar here)
 
3. Comfy and cute.
 


 
Vest ( Jcrew factory last year) // Hat: Vineyard Vines (from Hilton Head) // Monogram necklace (here) // LL Bean duck boots (here) // Salty Dog Café Sweatshirt (here)
 
4. Pinterest Inspired
 
Again, the animal print seems a little bold for me but I would love to try pulling this off--a great look for fall!
 

 
Vest : Old Navy (here)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby
 

4 comments :

  1. Obsessing over the ways you style your vests! I love adding a puffer vest to almost any look!

    Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. The links to the items for your first outfit are not working! I would love it if you could fix it so I can look at your Forever 21 polk a dot skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are fabulous but the last outfit is GORGEOUS. One I will be recreating for sure, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE all your outfits in this post. I am obsessed with puffer vests and I am so happy I get to wear them again in the fall and winter!

    http://splashofpreppy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball