Saturday, October 25, 2014

Cranberry Sweater

Hey everyone! Today I'm wearing one of my favorite colors for fall. This cranberry color sweater is so cozy and I love putting it with a button down underneath. My friend Carolyn recently wore a cropped sweater with a button down underneath and it looks adorable, thanks Carolyn for the inspo. ;)
 
Enjoy!
 





 
J Crew Factory Sweater (here) // Urban Outfitters Boots (no longer available) // Ralph Lauren Button Down (here) // Sunnies (here) // Longchamp (here)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby

2 comments :

  1. Such a cute outfit! Love the color of the sweater and the booties are adorable!

    www.newenglandbelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, your hair is amazing! And I love this layered look, girlfriend!

    Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball