Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stonehill Orchard and Pumpkin Picking


Today was what I would call the perfect fall day! My friends and I went apple picking, to a pumpkin patch, and had lunch. It was such a fall filled day and makes me so excited for Halloween. Of course we had to take some pictures. ;)
 
Enjoy!
 

 Loving this fall bow bracelet from OhSoBowBracelets on etsy! Use code "belle10" for 10% off.
 
 



 
 














 
 


 
What I'm wearing: Necklace (www.KJP.com)// Button Down : JCrew Factory (no longer available) // Sweater: J Crew Factory (here) // LL Bean Duck boots (here) // Field Jacket (similar here)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abby!
    I am planning on ordering a pair of bean boots and I was wondering if you could help me with sizing. I wear a 7 in a nike free run and really any normal sneaker. What size and width bean boot should I order? I'm thinking a 6 narrow aa or medium b but I'm not sure.
    Thanks for your help in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball