Thursday, November 27, 2014

Black Friday Sales!

Hey everyone! Tomorrow is black Fri-YAY, since there are so many sales I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you. :)
 
Happy Shopping!
 
www.kjp.com has 25% off for Instagram followers with code "setsail" Here's my favorite things!
 
 
Devon Maryn has an awesome sale on their adorable shorts, and yoga pants! $20 off yoga pants, and $15 off short.  Check it out on www.devonmaryn.com. Here's my favorites!
 
Bows to Toes Yoga Capris
 
I have the bow yoga pants and ADORE them!
 
 
 
Worn by Kate from www.alonestarstateofsouthern.com, SUPER cute and practical
 
 
 
Worn by Sydney of www.summerwind41490.com
 

Kate Spade, up to 75% off! Here's my picks:
"Kate Spade Surprise Sale" by abbywidger on Polyvore
 
 Lilly Pulitzer- Gifts With Any Purchase! www.lillypulitzer.com

FREE shipping on www.vineyardvines.com!

On www.personalizedfrommetoyou.com there's up to 50% off monograms and free shipping over 100$! + a bunch more sales. This adorable weekender is on sale here!








www.benevolentjewels.com has 40% off with code VIP2014

www.shoplaurenjames.com has 25% off with code "BLACKOUT"

These are just a few of my favorite sales! Let me know in the comments if there's any other sales you thing I should check out ;)  Thanks for reading!

xo, Abby


 

1 comment :

  1. You rock and your posts are so cute!! I just started blogging (http://malloryattheplaza.blogspot.com) but I have been a fan of yours forever! Love it love it love it

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball