Saturday, November 15, 2014

Snow Much Fun

Hey everyone! Today I went on a tour at Mercyhurst University and absolutely loved it! They have an awesome Fashion Merchandising program that seemed like the perfect fit for me. I loved the campus and thought it was the perfect size. I also had a chance to meet up with one of my instagram friends, Cara, from the tumblr blog JadoreJCrew, and her blog www.caralinastyle.com. My friend Carolyn also came along, we took a tour, ate lunch, and then met up with Cara. We had a fabulous time getting a look at the school and walking around with Cara.
 
It was snowing so much so I had to bundle up! I wore my favorite Old Navy coat and pompom hat to keep me warm. Here's a look at my outfit:
 
Enjoy!
 






 
 
Old Navy Coat (here) // Old Navy Hat (here) // LL Bean Duck boots (here) // KJP Necklace & Bracelets (www.kjp.com) // Button Down (last year J Crew Factory, similar here)
 
Thanks for reading, and a special thanks to my mom and Carolyn for the lovely photos!
 
xo, Abby
 

8 comments :

  1. So cute!! Thanks for the shoutout, and I forgot to say when I saw you, we should do some blog collabs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A collab sounds fabulous! Shoot me an email or instagram DM and we can discuss further details :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, the toggle coat is literally adorable. These pictures are all so pretty in the snow, I am so jealous it already snowed where you are!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun! I'm so excited for it to snow here in Texas, it's just brutally cold and dry. Happy Saturday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are you two?!

    xo Devon Alana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Mercyhurst University! It was such a pleasure chatting with you, Carolyn, and your mom on Saturday. You would undoubtedly make a great addition to our Fashion Merchandising family. We'll definitely keep in touch!

    http://www.mercyhurst.edu/academics/academic-departments/fashion-merchandising

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time talking with you and Erin as well! I will definitely keep in touch!

      Delete
  6. Adorable coat!! Old Navy has a great selection!!
    sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball