Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Vineyard Vines New Arrivals

Hey everyone! Today I received my favorite holiday catalogue in the mail from Vineyard Vines! Everything is so cute and I thought I would share my favorites with you. Both Fair Isle sweaters pictured are kids ( I did this for collage purposes). I am in LOVE with the bottom fair isle girls sweater and am so sad it won't fit me. 

Enjoy!

 
Vineyard Vines New Arrivals
 



 



P.S I am in search of this Vineyard Vines sweater from last year in an xs. If anyone has it and is willing to sell please let me know!

1 comment :

  1. I dont know if you're still looking for the sweater, but its on ebay in a small! http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINEYARD-VINES-Lambswool-Pullover-Sweater-Snowflakes-Lobster-Red-White-Blue-S-/251721621666?pt=US_CSA_WC_Sweaters&hash=item3a9bc720a2

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball