Saturday, January 24, 2015

Navy Is My Neutral {Collaboration}

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! Today I'm doing a collaboration with one of my instagram friends, Renee, of www.gimmeglamour.blogspot.com. We both have Daniel Wellington watches, and adore them. So we thought it would be fun to style them in a collaboration!
 
Every time I go to pick out an outfit, I always fall back on the color navy! Navy is my neutral, more like navy and pink is my neutral ;) . I absolutely love that navy can be worn in any season, and their are so many colors that look so pretty with it!
 
Be sure to use code "belleoftheball" on www.danielwellington.com for 15% off!
 
Enjoy!
 





 








Minnie and Emma Phone Case (here) c/o// Daniel Wellington Watch (here) c/o don't forget to use code "belleoftheball" for 15% off on www.danielwellington.com until February 28th! // Vineyard Vines Mittens (Nantucket Shop at Tony Walker) // J Crew Factory Vest (similar here) // Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt (similar here) // L.L. Bean Duck Boots (here)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Be sure to check out Renee's post on www.gimmeglamour.blogspot.com! Here's a sneak peek!

 
 
 xo, Abby

4 comments :

  1. The Vineyard Vines gloves look so cute with this outfit! Love how we both paired our watches with KJP bracelets. Had fun collaborating with you!!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy and pink are always a good idea! Your watch is beautiful!
    -Kristen
    www.pugsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this look is absolutely adorable!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this outfit! Navy and pink are such a great color combination - I love your arm stack and your phone case!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball