Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pops of Red

 Hey everyone! Long time no post, sorry I've been super busy lately with school work.
 
Today I wore the cutest hat from www.hardinglane.com , I adore the needlepoint detail they have on their hats. They couldn't get any cuter! I have been wearing baseball caps ALL of the time lately. They are so easy to wear and add a super cute touch to an outfit. I loved how my red L.L. Bean boots matched this hat perfectly!
 
 Enjoy!

 



My dog Stella thinks she's on the dog on the hat ;)


 
Absolutely love my bracelet from www.indietwentyjewelry.com! Look out for a giveaway on Instagram soon!
 




P.S. Add me on Snapchat: BOTB45
 
Harding Lane Hat c/o // J Crew Factory Vest (similar) // Indie Twenty Bracelet c/o // L.L Bean Duck Boots (red is sold out) // Tory Burch Mini Thea Satchel (sold out online, try calling a store) // Minnie and Emma Phone Case c/o // Forever 21 Sweater (similar)
 
Thanks for reading! Also thanks to my mom for being a fabulous photographer!
 
xo, Abby

11 comments :

  1. I love this outfit! It's so adorable!

    -Alyssa ( www.runningalyssa.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pop of red!
    -Gracie
    www.gracieinprep.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's fun to have a pop of color against the snow!

      Delete
  3. Your outfit is adorable! Love that little hat :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Isn't it adorable?!? I can't wait to wear it again!

      Delete
  4. You are adorable! I love that Stella is the logo, haha!
    -Mikayla
    www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the way you style all of your outfits!

    Anna
    NewSouthernCharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style, we have such similar taste! I was wondering if you would like to collar over blog or instagram?
    My instagram is @nycstateofmind13 and my blog is nycstateofmind13.blogspot.com !
    btw your dog is too cute!

    xoxo,
    Annabel

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball