Thursday, March 5, 2015

Think Pink

Hey everyone! Happy FriYAY. I's getting extremely tired of all the snow, and wearing neutral colors (don't get me wrong I love my neutrals). As you probably know by now, my favorite color is pink and I adore incorporating it into my outfits. Today's outfit is all about pink!
 
Oh! And some SUPER good news. I have a new code for www.danielwellington.com! It will expire April 15, 2015. If you type in code "belle2015" at checkout you'll receive 15% off your purchase. I recently received a few of their Nato Straps and I'm obsessed! With the interchangeable straps you can always change them out to match your outfit!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
My Izzy Clutch from www.gratefulbags.com and phone case from www.minnieandemma.com couldn't get any cuter!







 

  
There's so many watch bands to choose from! You can always match your watch to your outfit!
 
Old Navy Vest (Similar) // Daniel Wellington Watch c/o use code "belle2015" for 15% off your purchase until April 15, 2015// Ralph Lauren Sweater (marshalls find) // J Crew Factory Pants (here's a pair on eBay) // J Crew Flats (thanks to Mira!) // Minnie and Emma Case c/o// Monogrammed Headband // KJP Bracelet // Grateful bags clutch c/o P.S. I can't get enouch of their new cork clutches!

Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby

7 comments :

  1. Hi Abby! i've been loving your blog for quite some time now, and I was wondering if you would be able to check out my blog? I would love feedback and tips :) You can email me at rmkessler94@gmail.com if you have any advice for me! Hope to hear from you!
    - Roxanne

    glorygraceglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I am obsessed with the pink and navy theme, so pretty. Love the polka dot pants so adorable.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! I'm not a huge fan of pink, but I like how you styled it!

    Alyssa The Runner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every detail about this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I love this outfit Abby! Also I'm in need of new monogram necklace, just a simple pretty gold one. Any suggestions!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is from www.personalizedfrommetoyou.com and I absolutley love it! I would highly recommend getting one from there :) thanks!

      Delete
  6. Gosh you are so cute!! Love this look!!
    xoxo,
    Mal

    http://malloryattheplaza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball