Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sunny Savannah

Hey everyone! On day four of vacation we decided to head to Savannah for the day. I had a great time walking around enjoying the beautiful city and weather. Today I'm sharing some photos from our day trip!
 
Enjoy!
 


 
This tote was great while walking around the city!




 

 



 

 
 
If your ever in Savannah, I highly recommend getting pizza from Vinnie Van GoGo's!
 
 


Thrifted Dress // Amazon Sunglasses // Personalized From Me To You Tote c/o // Old Navy Sandals// KJP Bracelet // J Crew Cuff (no longer available online)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby  

4 comments :

  1. Love this Abby! love how well the shoes match your dress!
    P.S we need to do that collab soon!!

    xo Elizabeth | www.NewEnglandBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this post, your dress is simply stunning! I love the colors, and the neon looks so pretty on you. It looks like you had a wonderful day in savannah.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vinnie Van GoGo's is phenomenal! I love going there! Try "Your Pie" in Savannah too!

    - Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball