Sunday, May 31, 2015

Scallops by the Barn

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. The weather has been so strange lately, one day its 90 and the next it's 50. For the 90 degree days, I love wearing rompers! They are so easy to wear, and perfect for the warm weather. Last year I got this black romper from Marshalls, and there are so many cute rompers in stores right now. I will link a few of my favorites! Palm print, Lilly Pulitzer casual, Chambray , Dressy Lilly Pulitzer, Striped .
 
Enjoy!
 





 
 

 

 
 Scalloped Romper (similar) // Sandals // Tory Burch thea mini satchel (no longer available online) // Sunglasses
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby

4 comments :

  1. All these outfits are adorable, you can't go wrong with a cute romper!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with your scalloped romper!!! (and rompers in general)
    xoxo,
    Kenzie (klassicallykenzie.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too girl!! I cannot get enough of the scallop trend right now in general.

      Lauren | Southern20Something

      Delete
  3. I am just as obsessed with scallops right now too! I cannot get enough. I have a post about them right now on my blog too

    Lauren | Southern20Something

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball