Friday, May 29, 2015

Two Years

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! Today is such a special day, two years ago today I posted my first post on my instagram @bellefotheball45. This post started it all, and I have had so much fun the past two years! Thank you all so much for reading my blog and supporting me! For today's post I thought it would be fun to wear a few of my favorite things. I am constantly wearing Ralph Lauren button downs and they have definitely become a staple in my wardrobe. My Jack Rogers are my go-to sandal, they are so comfortable and cute!
 
Enjoy!
 

 
 



 


 
 
 
 
Daniel Wellington Watch c/o // KJP Bracelet // Jack Rogers Sandals (similar)  // Ralph Lauren Button Down // Old Navy White Jeans // Amazon Sunglasses // Minnie and Emma phone case c/o
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby
 
 

6 comments :

  1. Congrats on two years, such a milestone!! I just recently started blogging again and I love it!

    Kendal | Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on two years!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on two years! I love how classy and pretty your style is! I hope you have a great weekend full of celebrations!

    Morgan
    themissmorganlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You look awesome as always.
    Julia // Little Miss Haute Couture

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's soooo exciting, big congrats on two years!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the Daniel Wellington watch, I've been dying to get one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball