Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pretty Views and Lilly Blues

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't had a blog post in a while, I've been spending almost everyday at the beach! In todays post I'm obsessing over everything from www.seeblair.com ! They have SO many cute tortoise hair accessories and adorable jewelry as well. How cute are the word bracelets, too stinking cute!! In todays post I'm wearing this headband and the "oohlala" word bracelet.
 
Enjoy!
 
 





 
 
Ignore my scars from softball ;)
 
Lilly Pulitzer Shorts // Jack Rogers// Ralph Lauren Button Down from the outlet // See Blair Headband c/o // See Blair bangle c/o// Daniel Wellington Watch c/o 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby

3 comments :

  1. I love your pictures and your outfits. They are all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is literally so perf. Very preppy, put-together, and chic. I love it!

    - Ruth S. | www.reallytrulyruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best taste! I so wish I could have your closet!!

    xoxo, Mal

    malloryattheplaza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball