Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Chambray Scallops

Hey everyone! I recently got these chambray scalloped shorts from Gap and I'm obsessed! They are super lightweight and perfect for summer. Plus they are only $19.99 right now! I paired them with my favorite button down (which wasn't to smart because it was so hot out!). I'm also wearing my new favorite sandals from Kreations4ubykt on etsy!
 
Enjoy!
 




 Sandals c/o // Button Down (Ralph Lauren Outlet) // Daniel Wellington watch c/o // Scalloped Shorts

Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby

2 comments :

  1. I absolutly love this, is that belt KJP? But I would love to collaborate with you! email me touchofenfiniti@gmail,com

    www.touchofenfiniti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Gap always has the best deals on the cutest stuff!!

    xoxo, Mal

    malloryattheplaza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball