Thursday, July 9, 2015

Elephantastic

Hey everyone! Hope your having an elephantasitc day ;) . I'm absolutely obsessed with these Lilly Pulitzer shorts, they could not be more perfect. Navy and pink is my all time favorite combo and I loved pairing the hot pink shorts with a navy sweater. I added my favorite pair of Poppy Clips to my sweater to add a nautical touch!
 
Enjoy!
 





 

 


 
 

 
Lacoste headband (bought at an outlet store) // Monogram Necklace // Lilly Pulitzer shorts // Jack Rogers // Barrington Gifts bag c/o // See Blair bangle c/o // KJP Bracelet // Poppy Clips c/o // Minnie and Emma case c/o
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby
 
 

7 comments :

  1. Ahhhhh I absolutely love elephants! Such a great outfit post!
    - Ruth S. | www.reallytrulyruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that outfit- so cute! And the bag is perfect!
    -Angela
    Sunshineandalittlepinkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Definitely one of my favorite Lilly Prints!
    --Caitlin
    caitlinsvineyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Your pink and navy obsession! I love the combination too! 2 of my favorite colors too! Love your blog, please check out mine?
    Theesparklecorner.blogspot.com
    Love yas
    -- Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun shorts, and I love how they match the pink on your bag!
    This Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! I'm totally obsessed with navy!
    -Bailey
    www.baileystudiespsych.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball