Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Perfect Palm Print

Hey everyone! All summer I've been obsessed with this Old Navy romper. I've seen so many of these adorable palm print rompers ,and this one was the perfect price (On sale for 12$!!!), great material, and couldn't get any cuter! My favorite part about a romper is that you can just throw it on and go, so easy to wear on hot summer days! Meg from asunnystateofmindblog.blogspot.com loves this romper as much as I do, and we did a collaboration styling the romper. Be sure to check out her adorable post here!

Enjoy!





 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xo, Abby

3 comments :

  1. This romper is so cute! I wish I picked it up the last time I wet or Old Navy. Unfortunately, they didn't have my size. The leaves print is so cute for summer.

    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plam trees + rompers = best combo ever for summer!
    Loved this outfit and your sandals, the look as a whole! <3

    Stephanie Alexandra
    citylovingsoutherner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this outfit and both of your posts!
    - Ruth S. | www.reallytrulyruth.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball