Monday, January 4, 2016

Tartan and A Top Knot

Hey everyone! I've been wearing this coat everyday lately. With it being so cold out it's perfect for staying warm. This Vineyard Vines button down is too cute, and its the perfect button down for anytime of year. AND this shirt is on super sale right now, you should definitely grab one before they're gone!  One of my favorite colors to wear in the winter is red! I LOVE this red tartan scarf, I got it forever ago from Abercrombie and have been wearing it for years. I threw my hair up in a top knot to keep it out of my face. Wearing a scarf with a top knot is a go-to look for me in the winter.

Enjoy!




















Be sure to use code "belleoftheball45" to receive 15% off on www.danielwellington.com







J Crew Coat // Vineyard Vines jeans c/o  // Tartan Scarf (similar) // Vineyard Vines button down c/o // LL Bean boots (similar) // Sweater from Ralph Lauren outlet (similar)  // KJP Ring// Daniel Wellington Watch c/o be sure to use code "belleoftheball45" to receive 15% off on www.danielwellington.com

Thanks for reading!




6 comments :

  1. I love this look! It looks effortless, and that collar is so cute!
    -Kristen
    www.pugsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look - definitely effortless while still so fashionable, which is a must for these cold winter months! Top knots are a cute idea for winter, I've been struggling to keep my hair out of my face with all of this Chicago wind!

    xo
    Olivia
    prepessentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute! I love your ruffled oxford!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH an adorable outfit! I love the button down!
    xoxo,
    Dawn
    dashofdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this outfit! Especially that super cute button up from Vineyard Vines!

    Natalie

    www.forallthingspinkandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is amazing! Love the sweater and your top knot!
    xo,
    Enfiniti| www.touchofenfiniti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball