Thursday, January 14, 2016

Winter Workout

Hey everyone! Today my mom and I went shopping at Old Navy, and I found the CUTEST workout wear. Everything was up to 50% off so they had some really great deals! The top I'm wearing was only $7 in store!! These Devon Maryn yoga leggings I have are so cute, and I'm so glad this shirt goes with them. Devon Maryn's yoga pants are beyond adorable,and they are so unique from any other pants you will find. The quality is AMAZING and they have so many new items coming out. My new favorites are the bow top and lobster leggings. Be sure to check out all the adorable workout wear on DevonMaryn.com 

Enjoy!











Thanks for reading!

xo, Abby

3 comments :

  1. Love your shoes so much! I just might have to pick up a pair! Cute outfit, thanks for sharing!
    -Angela & Amy
    FiletoStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute! I feel like I'm much more motivated to workout with cute clothes!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely winter workout!! Loved your outfit. Really liked your Capri leggings. Have recently purchased my best workout clothes for exercise. They are very comfortable and very happy to wear them for my workout exercise. Their flexibility is really good.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball