Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Blues

Happy Easter Sunday everyone! I'm so thankful for such a gorgeous day and all God has done for us. I am thrilled I am able to wear my new two piece set! From the quality and fit, you would never believe it's only $22! Definitely a wardrobe staple for spring and summer. Plus both pieces can be used in outfits separately.
 
And don't forget if you use code "belleoftheball" you can get 1 month of sunglasses free on www.shopditto.com!
 
Enjoy!
 











 
Two Piece set c/o // Ray-bans c/o Shop Ditto // Sandals (similar)
 
Thanks for reading!

6 comments :

  1. Absolutely love that outfit! Definitely buying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This two piece set is adorable! I love it and these pictures are so pretty! Hope you had a great weekend!
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is absolutely adorable! I've seen a few people I know wear it, but they all have such small frames/body types (like you!) I don't think it would look quite as cute on me!

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous Abby! That two piece set is adorable and such a great price. I hope you had a great Easter weekend!

    xo, Natalie

    www.forallthingspinkandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This two piece set is calling my name! How cute!

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit and I love the pop of pink on your nail and lip color. Hope you had a lovely Holy Weekend!

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball