Monday, March 14, 2016

Lobster Loving

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! I can not get enough of Devon Maryn, they have not only the cutest workout wear ever but it's also comfortable and practical. I absolutely love the pocket detail on these workout leggings, they're perfect for holding a phone! Could this top get any cuter?!? The bow detail on the back is to die for and I'm so happy it's finally warm enough for me to wear it. I threw on one of my favorite Shep Shirts when it got a little chilly. I've also been loving my Lilly Pulitzer tumbler from www.theluckyknot.com, and don't forget you can use code "belleoftheball" for 15% off!
 
 Be sure to sign up with your email on www.devonmaryn.com and you'll get 15% off your purchase!
 
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 

 








Devon Maryn Top c/o // Devon Maryn Pants c/o // Shep Shirt (similar) // Lilly Pulitzer cup c/o The Lucky Knot // New Balance Sneakers (similar)
 
Thanks for reading!

3 comments :

  1. Cutest workout wear ever!!!! You are too cute in braids!

    Desirae Marie | aflowerintherough.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I just wrote a blogpost about how I was sick of seeing plain ole' black leggings at the gym-this is the exact look I want to see more of! You really can't go wrong with navy and pink.
    -Kristen
    www.pugsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love whenever people can find cute workout clothes besides Lulu (not that I don't love Lulu) but it's nice to see other options and price points when you don't want to shell out $100 for a pair of leggings!

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball