Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Ivy

Hey everyone! I'm so happy with how warm it's been lately, it's so nice to be wearing flats instead of boots! I recently got this bracelet and necklace from www.theluckyknot.com and have been wearing them so often! They are so adorable, and I love that The Lucky Knot carries so many great preppy brands. You can use code "belleoftheball" and receive 15% off at www.theluckyknot.com ! You'll love all the brands they carry, KJP, Barbour, Daniel Wellington, Lilly Pulitzer, and Sperry just to name a few! I wore my necklace and bracelet with these super cute cargo pants, and a bright orange sweater perfect for spring!
 
Enjoy!
 




 
 
 
 
KJP necklace c/o The Lucky Knot // KJP bracelet c/o The Lucky Knot // J Crew Factory Pants // J Crew Factory Sweater// Flats (similar) // Sunglasses
 
Thanks for reading!

3 comments :

  1. This outfit is too cute!! I'm loving both of these pieces from The Lucky Knot!

    Desirae Marie | aflowerintherough.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the KJP necklace.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!! Super cute!!
    -Caroline | www.theprepset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball