Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Superstars in the Park

Hi everyone! I was a little nervous about purchasing the Adidas superstars, they are really trendy right now and not particularly my style. This week I've been wearing them almost everyday I'm so happy I got them. Also if you have a size 9 or smaller foot definitely get kids! I'm a 7.5 usually and got a kids 5.5 and they fit perfect, and are less expensive. Plus the women's version is sold out almost everywhere I checked, but the kids are available online here. I styled them with my favorite J Crew sweatshirt, and a button down underneath to prep it up a little.
 
I'm also wearing this super cute oversized clutch from Sloane Ranger. It's so big and can fit anything you would need. It also is made of a super nice material, and the leather tassel is just the CUTEST addition. Find it here! Also look out for a giveaway on my Instagram, @belleoftheball45, and you can try to win one!
 
Enjoy!
 
 








 
 
Thanks for reading!

5 comments :

  1. I've been debating about these too - they're not entirely my style but I do think they look so cute on so many people and they're definitely trendy. That's crazy about the sizing though, thanks for the heads up!

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get up to 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all selected brands Trend Sweaters.
    . USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return
    Policy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! My sister just got a pair, and I have been thinking about buying myself a pair! They look great!
    xo,
    Mary
    thedashofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes!! I have been wanting those for so long!
    -Caroline | www.theprepset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are very trendy in England at the moment, may have to invest in them!
    Lovely post.
    xo,Meg
    www.sunshineandprettythings.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball