Monday, April 25, 2016

Biking In Two Bees

Hey everyone! I was absolutely thrilled to get this bike yesterday, and for only $35 too! The tiffany blue color is to die for, and I can't get enough of the basket. I can't wait to ride it this summer. I'm also loving this sweater from Two Bees Cashmere, all of their sweaters are incredibly soft and I love the detail on the fisherman sweater I'm wearing. It's perfect for a cool spring or summer day. Also if you sign up with your email on their site www.twobeescashmere.com you can get 15% off your purchase! I've also recently become a rep for The Lucky Knot, an adorable one stop shop for everything preppy (including KJP!) . Use my code "Abigail" for 15% off!
 
Enjoy!
 
 

 


 



 
Two Bees Sweater c/o // KJP Bracelet c/o The Lucky Knot use code "Abigail" for 15% off! // Jeans c/o // KJP Button Down // KJP Necklace // Shoes (similar)
 
Thanks for reading!

8 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to get a bike like taht for a while, but that'd require me to learn how to ride one first... hhaaha. This outfit is adorable! hope you have a wonderful day!!
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bike! Great post!
    xo,
    Mary
    thedashofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with your outfit and bike!! Both are so cute! Where are the bike and sunglasses from?

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love two bees!

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Like you said, it's perfect for cool spring and summer days. I love the bike you got as well!

    xo, Natalie

    www.forallthingspinkandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your outfit and bike are too cute!!!

    Desirae Marie || aflowerintherough.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so adorable, Abby!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Jealous of that bike, and what a deal!!

    { Abby }
    sincerelyme92.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball