Saturday, April 16, 2016

Stripes on Saturday

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! I cannot believe how warm it is today, last weekend I was wearing boots and a down coat, and now I'm wearing dresses and shorts. Hopefully the sun stays! I'm wearing this adorable striped t-shirt dress today, I can't get over how comfortable it is. The real catch though, its only $12 and comes in two colors! This is a MUST HAVE for summer. It's super versatile, and is so fun to accessorize. I'm also wearing these Dior look-alike sunnies from www.SheIn.com that are $12.99!
 
Enjoy! Hope you have a lovely Saturday!
 
 






 

 

 


 
Thanks for reading!

5 comments :

  1. This outfit is soo cute!! I'm obsessed with that phone case too! It's so unique, ah I love it!

    Much love from Texas,
    Desirae || aflowerintherough.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute, Abby! Love it!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you styled this simple dress! The dress can be styled in so many ways but you made it your own- I love that! Have a great rest of your weekend :)

    Emily
    www.EmilyRiane.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this look! It's casual and perfect for the season, but it still looks nicely put together!
    Rebecca xo
    www.sunnyrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute!!!
    baileysbulletin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball