Wednesday, June 29, 2016

American Yacht Knot

Hi everyone! My favorite holiday is coming up next week and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate the Fourth of July! This adorable bracelet "American Yacht" from the new KJP Yacht Knot bracelet collection is the perfect accessory for any patriotic look. It's so nautical and fun. I've also been OBSESSING over bandanas lately. They are inexpensive and there's so much to do with them. You can wear them as a headband, neck scarf, and tied on purses is one of my favorite! One of my favorite bloggers , Renee from www.gimmeglamour.blogspot.com is always inspiring me with her adorable bag accessories.
 
Enjoy!
 



 
 





 
 
Thanks for reading!

5 comments :

  1. Love love love this outfit!! You can never go wrong with red, white, and blue or anything nautical and I love the gingham scarf ;)

    Renee // Gimme Glamour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your necklace from? It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also from KJP! Be sure to use code "MADEINAMERICA" for 25% off!

      Delete
  3. Love the bracelet, they sent me the same one too. Love the look and your bag!!

    Lucy// Daily Dose of Prep

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Absolutely love the purse!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball