Monday, July 25, 2016

Summertime Blues

Hi everyone! I know I keep saying how much I love off the shoulder tops, but they are so cute its worth saying again. This chambray one is one of my favorites, and the price can't be beat at only $13.99. I'm wearing a size small, and it's a tad shorter than a normal top. I like the shorter length because there isn't a lot of excess fabric on the bottom. Find the top here!

Enjoy!









Chambray top c/o use code "belleoftheball40" for 40% off // White Jeans// Jack Rogers // Daniel Wellington c/o

Thanks for reading!

3 comments :

  1. This outfit looks so cute on you, Abby! Love it!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH cute photos! Love this outfit, looks great on you!

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball