Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Fall Fisherman Sweater

Hi everyone! Today I'm wearing this adorable fisherman sweater that is going to be absolutely perfect for fall. I can't wait to layer it with a vest and wear it with my bean boots. My exact sweater hasn't been released yet but it will be soon on www.VineyardVines.com. I linked a very similar one at the end of this post. I'm also wearing my KJP Necklace as a headband, doesn't it look adorable! 

Enjoy!










Use code "BOTB45" for 15% off on www.DanielWellington.com





Thanks for reading!

3 comments :

  1. I love how you thought to wear your necklace as a headband - I will have to try that!

    XO, Brooke
    https://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is the perfect transition into fall! I need your sweater!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the top you paired this sweater with - so perfect for fall and looks so cute with white jeans!

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball