Wednesday, August 3, 2016

National Watermelon Day!

Happy National Watermelon day! I'm celebrating with these super fun sandals from Jack Rogers. They are such fun sandals for summer, and I love the mint green and red combination. Jack Rogers has so many classic sandals, and fun options for the summer. I paired them with some white jeans, and a red and white striped tee. 

Enjoy! 












Thanks so much Jack Rogers for the adorable sandals and my Aunt Donna for letting me use her gorgeous patio! Thanks for reading!

3 comments :

  1. Those sandals are too cute, and I love the outfit that you chose to pair them with!

    XO, Brooke
    https://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sandals, so fun and perfect for National Watermelon Day!
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute summer outfit! LOVE watermelon - definitely my go-to snack while it's still around and easy to get in the summer.

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball