Monday, August 1, 2016

Summer Classics

Happy Monday everyone! Whenever I'm having trouble picking an outfit I always go for something classic. I absolutely love this simple button down, especially because it can be worn in any season. I paired it with a simple pair of navy shorts, and my two summer accessory essentials. This necklace from KJP is so classic and adds the perfect nautical touch. 

Enjoy!











KJP Necklace c/o | Shop Ditto RayBans (get your first month FREE using code "belleoftheball") 

Thanks for reading!


1 comment :

  1. Adorable photos! Summer is definitely the most difficult season for me to dress myself (mostly because I can't stand being hot, so I tend to opt for comfort over style on these particularly scorching days...oops!) but I love these classics!

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball