Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Petals & Print

Hi everyone! Over the weekend I went home from college to visit my friends and family. It was so great being able to see everyone, and I loved doing all my favorite things while I was there. My mom and I went shopping and I found these adorable gingham pants at J Crew. They were such a good deal so I couldn't resist! I paired them with a crisp white button down from Vineyard Vines and a pair of Jacks. If there is anything in particular you'd like to see on the blog comment and let me know, I love hearing from you!

Enjoy!







Thanks for reading & thanks you Shane for the photos!

7 comments :

  1. Love the pants! I have the same pants in shorts and absolutely love them.
    XO
    https://splashofpreppy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt! Button downs are wardrobe essentials. What school do you go to? The scenery is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit looks so cute on you, Abby! I love your pants, gingham is such a fun print to wear!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I'd love to see more blog posts about college life and advice about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pants! I was wondering, how tall are you? I'm really short and if I knew your height I could get a better feel for how these (and other things you post) would fit me

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball