Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Dressed Our Vest

Hi everyone! Todays post is one of my favorites to do every fall. Andrew and I took a trip to an apple orchard and pumpkin farm this past weekend and had such a great time. We both wore our favorite vests from Vineyard Vines. I love the details on both vests. My vest has the perfect quilted suede on the shoulder, and I love the pop of red on Andrews. They are such great layering pieces and perfect for fall. 

Enjoy!



Use code "AWKJP" for 15% off on KJP.com




















A special thanks to Vineyard Vines for the adorable vests! You can find my vest linked below, and Andrews here

Use code "AWKJP" for 15% off on KJP.com 


Thanks for reading!

4 comments :

  1. These photos are so cute! I love fall activities.

    http://moosmusing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post ! Love your vests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are seriously so adorable - the outfits look great! Glad you had so much fun!

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute post! Y'all are adorable! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball