Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sweater Weather

Hi everyone! Today I'm wearing my absolute favorite sweater for fall. I love the bell sleeve detail, and the feminine touch it adds. It's perfect for layering, and is beautiful even on its own. It comes in a variety of colors- I want them all. I layered it with my gingham vest (yes- wearing it again) and my favorite scalloped button down from KJP. Use my code "AWKJP" for 15% off on kjp.com!

Enjoy!

















Scalloped Oxford // Pearl Cuff // Gold Bracelet // Pearl Necklace - You can get all of these for 15% off using code "AWKJP" on kjp.com!



Thanks for reading!

2 comments :

  1. I recognize those buildings! I was visiting there earlier this summer and had a fabulous time! Love the outfit, you can never go wrong with a preppy vest! xx Rox-Anne, Celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes!!! Any idea where I can still find them?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball