Saturday, November 5, 2016

Golden Days

Hi everyone! Today my mom came to visit me at school and we stumbled upon the most gorgeous street full of leaves. I wore an adorable knit sweater from Carolina Clothing Company, you can use code ''BELLE10" for 10% off. I've also been loving my new pearl necklace from KJP, the length is perfect when paired with a button down or a sweater. You can use code "AWKJP" for 15% off on kjp.com.

Enjoy!









KJP Knot Rings here and here // KJP Necklace c/o use code "AWKJP" for 15% off on kjp.com

Carolina Clothing Company Sweater c/o use code "BELLE10" for 10% off 
Thanks for reading!


5 comments :

  1. This outfit is so cute I love the colors in the scarf!!
    Kelsey | petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so perfect for fall, love it!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background of these photos is gorgeous! And so is the green plaid. Love it!

    Caitlyn | www.collegewithcaitlyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scarf! I bought a similar one at Target and have been using it everyday! Such lovely photos, I'm sure you and your mom had a great day! xx Rox-Anne, Celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok this by far may be my favorite outfit! Love plaid and green is my favorite color! Need to get one of those KJP knot rings! What a beautiful background too! I live on a lake in Louisiana and all the leaves are turning and falling like these and the streets are beautiful! Love all your posts! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball