Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tartan Tuesday

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be wearing a sweater from Two Bees Cashmere again. Their sweaters are perfect for fall and winter, especially because they are so cozy. I love the plaid elbow patch detail on this sweater, and I paired it with my green Hunters to pick up on the green on the sweater. 

Enjoy!



Use code "BELLEOFTHEBALL" for your first month free on www.ditto.com!









Two Bees Sweater c/o // KJP Necklace c/o use code "AWKJP" for 15% off on www.kjp.com

Thanks for reading!

2 comments :

  1. This vest is so cute I love it!
    Kelsey | petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled a different colored of hunter boots. So cute!

    http://moosmusing.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball