Friday, December 9, 2016

Deck The Halls With Vineyard Vines

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing one of my favorite holiday looks from Vineyard Vines. This year they have outdone themselves with the adorable styles for the holiday season. I love this plaid skirt because it can be worn so many ways. It can be dressed up for a holiday party, or worn in a more casual way. The navy and red plaid is adorable for the holidays, but can be worn the rest of the winter season. I paired it with a red cashmere sweater- coziest thing I've ever worn! 

Enjoy!













Thanks for reading!

3 comments :

  1. So cute! I love that you paired it with hunter boots! Adorable!

    http://moosmusing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is just darling! Love this whole outfit, you look so cute!
    xoxo,
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable photos!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball