Thursday, December 15, 2016

Home For The Holidays

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be heading home tomorrow. I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with my family, and see all of my friends. This year Vineyard Vines came out with THE PERFECT holiday dress, and I can't wait to show it off at my family Christmas party. It's well made, and I absolutely adore the pattern. It's 30% off right now and free shipping- that's definitely an excuse to buy it! I hope everyones holiday season is going great so far. 

Enjoy!










Vineyard Vines Dress c/o // KJP Cuff // KJP Pearls // KJP Necklace (use code "AWKJP" for 15% off) // Velvet Heels (only 28$!)

Thanks for reading!










2 comments :

  1. This dress is gorgeous and I love it with this jacket!
    Kelsey | petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love this so much!!! Darling.
    Is your necklace KJP?

    Bestest,
    Alexa Dudley

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball