Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Valentines Day Gift Guide

Hi everyone! I can't believe how quickly Valentines Day is approaching. Valentines Day is such an adorable holiday, and one of my favorites because of the color scheme (I LOVE pink & red). I think it's so nice to dedicate the day to someone you love, and there are so many adorable small gifts that are such a nice gesture. One of my favorite things to do for Valentines Day is bake homemade cookies because I find it to be such a thoughtful gift. I have a few other favorites that make the perfect gift for your Valentine (or even just a treat for yourself)! I also included a few cards that I thought were super thoughtful and cute. 

Enjoy! 



4 comments :

  1. Abby, your graphics are so cute--the cards are my favorite! Those bow shoes!? Love them!
    Katelyn
    from:
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog look!! So chic!!! Also love these gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the You're The Bees Knees card. I want a t-shirt that says that.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball