Friday, February 3, 2017

Stripes & Céline

Hi everyone! Today I'm so excited to be styling this Céline bag from  Trendlee! Trendlee sells a wide variety of used designer bags at great prices. They have brands like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Céline, and many more. Buying a used luxury bag is the perfect solution for someone looking for a nice bag, but at a more reasonable price. These bags are all in amazing condition, I would've never known this Céline bag was used! Use code "belleofdball" for 5% off on Trendlee.com, it's valid for the next 30 days! 

Enjoy!










A few of my other favorites from  Trendlee :  Louis Vuitton Speedy, Gucci Clutch,  Saint Laurent Sac De Jour 
Thanks for reading!

6 comments :

  1. I love the scarf. I would love to know what makeup you use, it always looks so natural and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Céline is so cute- I love how you tied a scarf around it!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute I love the scarf on your bag and how casual but cute this outfit is.
    Kelsey | petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! Loving the bag and the sunnies.
    xo, Alexis
    https://cincinnatisass.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball