Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pleats & Palms

Hi everyone! Last night we stopped by Harbour town to watch the sunset and it was absolutely beautiful. The view from the top of the lighthouse was stunning. I wore my favorite bag from Vineyard Vines. The tassel detail is the perfect pop of color, and I love being able to fit everything I need. I picked up this skirt from a Vineyard Vines outlet store a couple days ago and could not be more obsessed. I never want to leave Hilton Head!

Enjoy!






Use code "AWKJP" for 15% off on kjp.com








Vineyard Vines bag c/o // KJP Bracelet 1, 2 use code "AWKJP" for 15% off 



Thanks for reading!

1 comment :

  1. This outfit is so cute, Abby- I love how lady-like it is!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball