Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hello Spring!

Hi everyone! Long time no post, so sorry I haven't posted in a while school is keeping me extremely busy! It's FINALLY starting to feel like, and look like spring outside and I couldn't be happier. I only have a few weeks left of school- I can't believe how fast my freshman year flew by. The work load has been overwhelming lately, but all of the blooming flowers and spring weather has been making school a lot better. This weekend I went home to spend Easter with my family, and before I went back to school had a chance to go shopping with my mom! Lately theres been SO many embroidered pieces, and I couldn't pass up on this dress. I love the red detail, and of course the stripes are too cute! 

Enjoy!


     





Thanks for reading! 

3 comments :

  1. I love this dress! Such a fun little embroidered piece for Spring!

    Desirae || thelonestarprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Such an adorable OTS dress, perfect for summer! xx Rox-Anne, Celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last few weeks of the semester are always the toughest! Enjoy the free time that you do get!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball