Saturday, April 22, 2017

Pop of Yellow

Hi everyone! I'm beginning to fall in love with yellow! This necklace from KJP has quickly become one of my favorites, especially because it's named 'Belle'! I definitely will be adding more yellow to my wardrobe for spring and summer. And can we talk about this skirt?!? I'm obsessing over the details- and it's such a good deal! Find the links to everything I'm wearing at the bottom of this post.

Enjoy!



Use code "AWKJP" for 15% off on KJP.com!




      




Thanks so much @Shanehurst for the lovely pictures & thanks everyone for reading! 

5 comments :

  1. Love how chic and classic this look is- your skirt is too cute!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is darling! Perfect for spring and summer!

    Taylor | www.livingtaylored.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look. That skirt is adorable!

    http://moosmusing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing fashion designs blog I am satisfied with your site and your posts they very nice and very useful to us I got such a good information on this topic it’s very interesting one.to know more about
    fashion designs college

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball