Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Tassel Was Worth The Hassle

Hi everyone! It's that time of year again- graduation!!! Picking a graduation dress last year, when I graduated High School was very difficult. I wanted the perfect dress because I know I would remember it forever. Last year I wore a white strapless dress from Lilly Pulitzer that I absolutely adore. I picked out a few of my favorites, and linked them at the end of this post! Also- one of my favorite parts about graduating was decorating my cap. Last year I made a blog post tutorial all about how I decorated my cap and thought it would be perfect to share. Find the cap tutorial in this post, and more photos of my graduation dress in this post! I wore a white dress so that you wouldn't be able to see it underneath my gown. I linked a bunch of my favorite dresses, accessories, and shoes down below!

Enjoy!





Dresses:


Accessories: Use code "AWKJP" for 15% off on kjp.com


Shoes:


Thanks for reading!

3 comments :

  1. Congrats! Great outfit!

    Liv

    livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your outfit was perfect! Especially since your cap and gown were white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your espadrilles!
    xo, Alexis
    https://cincinnatisass.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball