Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Pearls with a Peplum

Hi everyone! You may have been able to tell by my Instagram (@belleoftheball45), that I've been loving blue and yellow lately. This peplum top from Everly Oak is so adorable and I can't get enough of the bow detail in the back. I also love how simple it is because I will be able to pair it with so many things. I've always loved the Louis Vuitton speedy, and there are so many used bags for great prices on TrendLee! I linked my favorites at the end of this post. It's a great website to get a designer bag, without paying full-price!

Enjoy!



   






Peplum top c/o // Bag borrowed from TrendLee, linked below 



Thanks for reading!

4 comments :

  1. The Speedy is such a great bag. You just grab it and go! Love the pairing of blue and yellow, it's so fresh for spring! I bought the same scarf and just photographed it last night. It's such a cute print and I love the smaller size. It ties around the neck perfectly! xx Rox-Anne Celebrating This Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peplums are the best! The style looks great on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is so cute! The whole outfit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball